Are you looking for ways to spruce up your email marketing? If so, you’re in luck! This blog post is packed with 9 effective email marketing ideas that will help you keep your audience engaged. Whether you’re a coach, an entrepreneur, or a yoga teacher, we’ve got you covered. So what are you waiting for? Read on for some inspiration!
The emails we’re talking about here are not necessarily for selling a product or service. These are the part of the mix of effective marketing email ideas and promotional content that you should be sending your audience regularly. These are The Three E’s of content you should include in your email marketing strategy.
Effective Email Marketing Ideas: The 3E’s
Entertainment-themed email marketing ideas
- Show a behind-the-scenes photo or video of what you do in your business. Show them the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Do you sell a physical product? Share a video of purchases being packaged for shipping or new products being made.
- Share your favorite TV show, movies, new recipe…and ask them to reply and share their favorites. Plus, asking your audience to write back to you builds your relationships with them and improves your email marketing reputation.
Educational email marketing ideas
- Walk them through how to best use your products or services. For example: quick cooking tips, jewelry styling guide, or how you use your favorite app to make your life easier.
- Share the benefits of your products and services that set you apart from the competition. How are things made? Where do the materials come from? What does the “journey” look like from creation to the customer’s doorstep (or inbox)?
- Give them a sneak peek of what it’s like to work with you (free instructional video, share results other customers have seen, testimonials from past clients & customers, etc.).
Empowerment-themed email marketing ideas
- Is your audience a little like you? Share with them where you started and where you are now. This can inspire them and let them know that they can do it too!
- Share why you are thankful for your clients and customers and what they mean to you.
- Share a story, video, social media post, book…that inspired you. Again…ask them to reply and share something that is inspiring to them.
Why the 3E’s are effective
Including these types of content in your email marketing strategy is so important. We are all in business to make money…and we want our email marketing to help us do that. But first, our readers need to know, like, and trust us before they will be willing to shop with us or work with us.
For effective email marketing ideas, following The Three E’s: Entertainment, Education, & Empowerment, will help make that happen. Let your audience warm up to you and get to know you…then ask for the sale.
How to implement the 3E’s
So, how do you infuse your email newsletters with Entertainment, Education, and Empowerment? It’s actually not as hard as it may seem to incorporate these effective email marketing ideas. You can find tons of engaging content ideas online (like the ones we provided for you in this blog post). And, if you need help creating or designing your newsletter, our team at Bela Blue Solutions is happy to assist. Just download our free guide, 15 Engaging Email Content Ideas, for more tips on how to create email newsletters that will keep your audience coming back for more!